A Message from your Friends at King Jewelers: Navigating Covid-19
King Jewelers is working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our customers, our team and our community. We know education is key and we are keeping our entire team updated regarding COVID-19. We feel it is important to make sure our customers know what what we are doing to keep you safe during this difficult time.
Life will continue to go on during this period of concern. There will be birthdays, anniversaries, and many other milestones to celebrate. If a gift is needed, we are here to assist you. As always, we remain committed to the health and wellness of our customers and providing you, whether in-store or online, with the positive shopping experience we want each and every one of our customers to have.
Valerie and Vicki King
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
Look closely and you’ll see the plexiglass barrier shields above the showcase.
- Please use our buzzer / intercom before entering. Guests are limited to 8 at one time.
- We require our staff and patrons to wear masks. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one. If you cannot wear a mask because of a medical condition, please call ahead, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please maintain social distancing by staying at least 6 feet apart. Our staff has also received training regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- As recommended by the CDC, we have installed plexiglass barriers above every showcase to help reduce the risk of transmission.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been installed, and we regularly sanitize high-touch areas. We have also established thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols. Each piece of jewelry is cleaned after any physical interaction.
- We have also installed 2 air purifiers to reduce airborne contaminants and pollutants including particles containing viruses such as Covid-19.
Appointments are now available both in-person and virtually
We receive our customers on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you prefer to limit your contact with others, and any potential wait time, you’re welcome to book an appointment with a member of our sales team.
You can book your appointment via our website! We have several options available:
Curbside service and in-store pickup is available
If you’re not quite ready to visit us in our showroom, we offer curbside service and in-store pickup. If you make a purchase online, or place an order over the phone, we will call you to let you know when your will be ready.