Zillion Jewelry Insurance
The Easiest Way to Buy Insurance and Keep Your Jewelry Safe
King Jeweler offers jewelry insurance through Zillion. Zillion specializes in jewelry insurance and provides worldwide coverage against loss, theft, accidental damage, and disappearance — more comprehensive than most renter’s and homeowner’s insurance policies. Satisfaction guaranteed — cancel anytime for a pro-rated refund.
King Jewelers is not a licensed agent and not qualified or authorized to discuss or advise you on insurance coverage. Questions regarding this insurance program should be directed to Zillion Insurance Services. Coverage and pricing is subject to underwriting approval and policy terms and conditions.
Montage Jewelry Care Service Agreement Coverage
Repair or Replacement Coverage Due to Accidental Damage Occurring During Normal Wear:
- Replacement of stones, as a result of covered damage
- Repair or replacement of cracked or chipped stones
- Center Stone coverage included in the Lifetime plan only
- Soldering, as required*
- Broken, bent or worn prongs or mountings
- Broken bracelets or chains
- Knots or kinks in bracelets and chains
- Broken earring posts or backs
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- Cracked or thinning ring shanks
- Tightening or resetting of stones
- Ring sizing
- Cosmetic rhodium plating of white gold
- Excludes minor surface scratches incurred through Normal Wear.
- Soldering of engagement and wedding bands will only be covered as a repair, not at time of purchase.
- Ring sizing does not cover initial ring sizing at the time of purchase, eternity bands or invisible settings.
- Rhodium plating will be provided one (1) time each two (2) years of the term of the Service Agreement.
Watches are not included in the jewelry care plan.